|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This team provides a range of services to institutional asset managers based around ANZ. Reporting to the Trades team Manager and is responsible for the day-to-day production, validation & delivery of Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations for a group of funds (mutual, insurance, pension, hedge fund etc.).
- The primary responsibility of a Team Member is to ensure accuracy of trade capture and validation of exceptions, if any on a daily basis by performing the following daily tasks:
- Ensure all sign-offs needed to kick off the trade capture and validation process has been completed (e.g. cash and position reconciliation, asset pricing, security trading, income & expense processing etc.);
- Liaise with all relevant teams in cases of delays and other instructions that need to be completed prior to sign off to Fund Accounting;
- Investigate alerts generated by the system and provide necessary commentaries where accounting or securities transactions are seen to breach the validation tolerances of the system
- Escalate to management in the event that there are delays or issues that will impact completion of Trade capture and validation process;
- Responsible in ensuring all relevant breaks have been properly reconciled and investigated prior to sign off.
- Plan and manage time in order to meet strict deadlines and objectives;
- Introduce process efficiencies which may lead to soft/hard saves for the team.
To be successful candidate will need to have previous experience working in a fund acocunting or middle office environment
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Fitzroy on 0405242474