Fund Accountant/Junior Business Analyst
This company is an established fund services fintech in the rapidly growing superannuation sector.
Currently looking for an experienced Fund Accountant with a passion for IT. The role will be a hybrid split between preparing accounts for the funds and IT projects, system upgrades and training.
The key responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial accounts for Sydney based funds
- Review bank recs and BAS
- Preparing regulatory reporting
- Liaising with custodians and auditors
- Process improvement initiatives, automation projects
- ATO and APRA projects
- New system implementation and UAT
- Training staff on technical system enhancements
- Strong IT skills or an IT degree
- Strong Excel to macro level
- Ideally some fund accounting skills e.g preparing accounts
- Communication and people skills
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Fitzroy at Ambition Recruitment or APPLY NOW.