Fund Accountant, Private Equity
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||bonus and super|
This well-known global business offers high-quality diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals and private clients in major markets around the world. Through its integrated global platform, this business is well-positioned to tailor investment solutions for its clients. This firm also offers independent research, portfolio strategy, custody and brokerage-related services.
Currently there is a vacancy for a senior associate within private equity middle office. responsibilities include:
- Build, maintain and enhance client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Provide clients with a primary point of contact for a wide range of operational issues and account management queries, including addressing trade exception and position management inquiries.
- Transaction management and review of all transaction processing delivery from offshore hubs
- Educate clients on enhancements to the business' offering.
- Liaise with Core Operations groups such as Client Clearing Services, Control, & Settlements to resolve queries.
- Interact with the Prime Services business, Sales, Legal and Compliance teams to ensure that commercial opportunities can be facilitated under controlled conditions.
- Work independently, or with team members and management, on strategic projects and process improvement initiatives to reduce risk and/or improve client service delivery.
- Have ability to influence senior stakeholders internally and externally at clients to execute on strategic resolution of operational issues.
- Monitor daily reports on exceptions and problems by identifying root causes, and manage risks associated.
- Relevant experience in funds management, more specifically transaction processing, private equity and/or custody
- Exceptional communication skills
- Relevant tertiary education
Charlie Fritzroy | | 02 9249 5087