Fund Accountant | Managed Funds
A global industry leader providing innovative custody, fund accounting/administration and securities services to the world's largest institutional investors and alternative asset managers.
Sitting within the managed funds team, you will be providing a full suite of administration and value add services:
- Pricing and valuation review and analysis
- Daily cashflow preperation
- Monthly cash-adjusted valuation reporting
- Custodian record reconciliation
- Process-efficiency development/improvement
- Ad-hoc duties
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance/Business/Accounting
- Experience within fund admin
- Technically proficient (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If interested, please apply now.