Fund Accountant - Investment Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
This is a newly created role due to the recent win of new clients. If you have a proven track record in fund accounting and are looking to take your career to the next level, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Managing the Month/Year End Fund Accounting process including meeting any audit and legislative requirements.
- Daily/weekly Unit pricing
- Maintaining both monthly and quarterly reconciliations in accordance to relevant policies accounting standards.
- Tax Distributions
- Review of Monthly & Quarterly Business Activity Statements, GST & withholdings tax requirements
- Undertaking compliance reporting & policy updates.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA/CPA qualification with a minimum of 2 years fund accounting experience
- Strong financial reporting skills
- An understanding of and passion for the financial markets
- Strong communication skills
- A positive, enthusiastic and motivated personality
To be considered for these roles please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services