Fund Accountant - Alternative Investments
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$50 per hour + super|
This international fund manager is seeking an experienced operations associate to join it's managed funds team on a temp to perm basis. The Managed Funds/ Unlisted Unit Trust team is responsible for servicing investments in external Australin and New Zealand Unlisted Unit Trusts.
- Valuations, cash reconciliations, P&L allocations, and fund expenses
- Coordinate and prepare investor reports and capital calls
- Assist in providing information for annual financial statements
- New fund formation
- Client onboarding/trnsitions
- Fund-specific compliance
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated a high degree of proficiency in course work in the areas of accounting, finance, and economics
- Experience working within the managed/unlisted unit unit trust sector clients at an investment management firm or in accounting/operations/administration function
This is a temp to perm role with a minimum tenure of 6 months.
Please contact Charlie from Ambition recruitment | | 02 9249 5087