|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
The Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for reviewing the Net Asset Valuations and Unit Pricing. They will also check the work of Fund Accountants and are responsible for ensuring that all checks and controls have been performed on a valuation. They key responsibilities of this role include:
- Review of unit pricing on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- review of NAV calculation
- Review of all distribution calculations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of fund transactions, e.g. Security trading, investor activity, etc.
- Maintain and control the general ledger
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Client reporting and invoicing
- Assist in preparation of year end statutory accounts
To be successful in the role you will be CA/CPA qualified or partly qualified along with at least 2 years of prior experience in an accounting firm and possess a thorough knowledge of Fund Accounting.
For a confidential chat, please contact Dijana Macinko at Ambition.