|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This ASX-listed wealth management firm and has offices across the globe. Based out of their Sydney office, this is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced financial accountant to work directly with the investment team. Ideally you will have hands on experience in statutory reporting, fund distributions, tax and compliance.
This position will be reporting to the Senior Fund Accountant and involves a broad range of responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Prepare Financial reporting to AASB reporting standards
- Assisting in the preparation of periodic Management Reports
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Preparing tax calculations
- Assist in reviewing distribution calculations
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting
The successful candidate will be ambitious and driven, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling them to be able to build rapport easily with key stakeholders who are both internal and external to the organisation. The candidate will also need to have strong experience in a Financial Reporting role, possessing knowledge of the Fund Accounting operations. A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting is highly desirable.
For a confidential chat, please contact Dijana Macinko at Ambition.