|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$105000 per annum|
This leading financial services organisation has a strong reputation within local markets .This firm is well renowned for providing the best service offering to clients. This role will see the suitable candidate dealing multiple stakeholders across the business.
Due to someone going on Maternity Leave there is Temp to Perm option available.
The suitable candidate will be a professionally presented and well-spoken individual who is naturally a born leader, motivated, ambitious and has strong technical skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Month/Year End Fund Accounting process including meeting any audit and legislative requirements.
- Daily/weekly Unit pricing
- Maintaining both monthly and quarterly reconciliations in accordance to relevant policies accounting standards.
- Tax Distributions
- Review of Monthly & Quarterly Business Activity Statements, GST & withholdings tax requirements
More specifically they will possess the following requirements:
- CA/CPA qualified with Minimum 5 years funds accounting experience
- Have some experiencing leading a team
- Systems and IT savvy - Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are advantageous
- The ability to liaise on all levels and present complex data to clients
If this is you, please hit the 'APPLY NOW' Button