Fund Accountant | 12 month contract | CBD
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||$60-70k + Super|
Offering a number of financial products to an impressive and ever growing customer base my client is at the forefront of the banking industry. With offices around the globe my client offers an international network many employers can't. A close-knit culture with supportive management will make sure you're challenged yet supported in your endeavors.
As the fund accountant, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Daily/monthly unit pricing
- Tax distributions
- Review of monthly and quarterly BAS/GST and withholdings tax requirements
- Undertaking compliance reporting and updates
- Ad-Hoc duties as and when required
You will be an up and coming fund accountant looking to take your next progressive step into an organization you know can support your drive. Having gained a sound understanding over the past years you are keen to be challenged to excel and shine.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience within a similar funds management or custody role
- Preferred CA or CPA but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great presentation and communication