|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This leading international financial services organisation has a strong reputation within local markets .This firm is well renowned for providing the best service offering to clients. This role will see the suitable candidate dealing multiple stakeholders across the business.
Due to various projects within a number of there major clients, there is an opportunity for an experienced fund accountant.
The suitable candidate will be a professionally presented and well-spoken individual who is naturally a born leader, motivated, ambitious and has strong technical skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Month/Year End Fund Accounting process
- Daily/weekly Unit pricing
- Maintaining both monthly and quarterly reconciliations in accordance to relevant policies accounting standards.
- Tax Distributions
- Monthly & Quarterly Business Activity Statements, GST & withholdings tax requirements
More specifically they will possess the following requirements:
- CA/CPA qualified with Minimum 2+ years funds accounting experience
- The ability to liaise on all levels and present complex data to clients
If this is you, please hit the 'APPLY NOW' Button or call Andrew Douglas on (03) 8629 1001 for a confidential chat.