|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
ROLE TITLE: NGP2 P2P Functional Consultant
8 Weeks +
Based in Olympic Park
The role has the responsibility of the design, configuration and testing of procedural and technology solutions in SAP S4/HANA in the area of Open Text/VIM functionality (NGP2 P2P) to meet requirements (GAPs) The role is a functional role and is expected to formulate functional solutions at a detailed level (level 4 and 5) that cover procedure as well as SAP configuration. This role is expected to write documentation as explained below and have hands-on experience as described below. This role will focus on requirements (GAPs) and improvements related to the end to end invoicing process from invoice receipt, scanning, processing and exception management. The role will also be required to formulate detailed solutions for the receiving of non-purchase order invoices and the related workflows required. This role is hands-on, detailed and solution focused.
- Formulate and document solutions in both procedure and SAP S4/HANA functionality.
- Formulate and document solutions for new or modified business procedures, SAP configuration and new or modified WRICEFs.
- Update or write new configuration rationales for changed or new SAP configuration as part of the solution.
- Update or write new Functional Design documents (FDs) for changed or new WRICEFs as part of the solution.
- Perform configuration in SAP S4/HANA.
- Update or write new test scenarios, test cases and test scripts for changed or new solutions for FAT, SIT and UAT.
- Execute testing for FAT, SIT and UAT.
- Update or write new training material for solutions.
- This role will be for 2mths with a possible extension in Sydney Olympic Park.
- Ability to Trouble-shoot (investigate) issues to identify root causes.
- Ability to formulate "practical" solutions for requirements (GAPs) with minimal changes to functional design by changing procedure
- Ability to run workshops with business stakeholders
- Strong verbal and clear concise communication
- Ability to understand and formulate and document business procedures
- Ability to come up to speed quickly on the NGP2 design and GAPs for AU
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent functional and procedural knowledge of P2P and Open Text/VIM.
- Excellent SAP configuration skills in the Purchasing & Open Text/VIM areas of S4/HANA
- SAP experience with S4/HANA advantageous
- FMCG industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years working with Suppliers (systems and processes)
- Experience with SAP Ariba would be advantageous