Full Stack .Net Developer
immediate contract role available for a Large consulting organisation seek a .Net Developer (Full Stack) for a large ERP retail project, full stack role utilizing -
.NET MVC/WebApi (not .NET Core) and SQL Server with a front end focuss.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 7 to 10 years of demonstrable experience as a Senior Designer and Developer in a Microsoft .NET Environment
- Demonstrable Experience in building enterprise grade n-tier applications using Microsoft C#, MVC 4/5, ASP .NET, WebApi and SQL server 2016 technology stack.
- Demonstrable Experience in LINQ, Entity Framework 6 and allied technologies.
- Demonstrable Experience in HTML5/CSS 3 and building applications that work in a multi browser environment.
- Demonstrable Development experience in technologies such as JQuery, Knockout, Bootstrap, Ajax, Java Script, etc.
- Experience in using configuration management tools such as TFS and/or GIT and Visual Studio 2017/2019
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Development of Test Scripts for Unit and Interface testing. Use of tools like NUNIT, MOQ, etc.
- Experience in performance profiling tools, identifying and remedying performance bottlenecks.
Greta team environment carrying out an ongoing project in an interesting technical environement.
Call Greg on 0424 183 063