Full Stack Developer (Front end UI Focus)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer (Front end UI Focus) to join a leading global financial services client here in Sydney.
work on an in-flight, highly visible transformation program aimed at replacing a core reporting and data analytics system. You will be hands-on in all aspects of the solution, from pipeline development, data transformation and consumption, ultimately helping the Bank's economists to transform their data analytics practices.
Key Areas of the role include
You will be required to actively engage with the rest of the program team and stakeholders in estimation, planning and white-boarding sessions. You will need to be comfortable working with Angular as this will be used in the data management platform.
- Previously built out the UI on large platforms.
- Proficient in the latest Angular TypeScript.
- Proven experience in Agile projects, with a deep appreciation of Scrum framework and values.
- Experience with Test and Behavior Driven Development.
- Excellent Java Skills (Java 9 +)
- Knowledge of front-end and back-end security principles relating to confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Advanced knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and TransactSQL using MS SQLServer 2016 or above.
- Knowledge of API standards and RESTful architecture
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a high visible project that is vital to getting the Australian economy back on its feet after the pandemic.
Also, a great opportunity to use tools such as R and Python and numerous other Data Related tools.