|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$125000 per annum|
Our client is a Health-care services provider offering a wide range of services to their consumers online. The Online Platform enables their customers a rich user experience to find and use a variety of services all managed on the platform.
The Online Platform is built on AWS and has utilised the latest technologies to offer a high availability system across multiple devices.
Our client is constantly updating their Platform through their Agile process and with each iteration they are developing new features and optimising the current environment, due to growth they are now looking to grow the team across multiple products.
You will also use Node.js with new development and migrate existing code towards a server-less environment.
You will be an advocate of quality, promote Unit Testing and other best practice design patterns to optimise the sites and ensure they are performant.
The Web Developer has a "voice" and is encouraged to propose solutions, challenge where needed and strive for the best standard for their customer's needs.
You will provide feedback and input across all areas of the product.If you are a passionate developer and looking for a new challenge then get in touch!
Ideally, you will have;
- 4+ years of proven experience as a front-end web developer delivering high-quality, scalable, responsive web solutions - mobile, tablet, web
- Hands on experience in writing unit tests
- Strong understanding of Coding best practices - OOP, Design patterns, Data structures etc.
- Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) design patterns
- Experience consuming RESTful web services
- Solid understanding as well as working experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Good understanding of ES6 or Typescript
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Understanding Deploying and managing internal and external websites within AWS public cloud environment and DevOps
- Good understanding of designing and developing in accordance with WCAG specifications
- Experience using Atlassian tool suite - JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence etc
- Providing insight into the design process for efficient UX development
- Basic understanding LESS and SASS or similar