Front End Software Engineer - React.js
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum|
Working with an inspiring creative agency that is looking for a talented UI developer to take charge of delivering exceptional solutions using cutting edge technologies for a diverse range of high profile local and global clients.
Working in a growing team this role will be challenging but presents an unique opportunity for the right candidate with a passion to deliver and work with newer technologies (React.js & Node.js). You will be developing bleeding edge applications and sites.
These projects are business critical for the success of the future of this company and their clients major work. If successful you will be bringing to life the beautiful user interfaces for a major project that is being built from the ground up by both frontend and backend engineers.
So what will you be doing?
- Collaborate closely with the development team, producers, and designers to generate ideas and creative solutions to problems
- Innovate and participate in the ongoing development
- Industry experience working on front-end development for enterprise-grade sites.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation
- Mentoring junior team members
You will need:
- Implemented complex web applications in React / Redux / Webpack / NodeJS
- Proven hands-on experience in front-end development.
- Cross platform mobile development with React Native / Xamarin
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Real-time collaboration / communications with websockets
- Setup and configuration of CI with Jenkins
Some other things to note:
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Demonstrated experience working within modern software development processes, and with tools such as version control and issue tracking.
- Demonstrated experience across the full lifecycle of analysis, developing, implementation and support to ensure achievement of milestones and goals, with extensive experience developing front-end solutions.
What's on offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to work with a great team that is close to public transport and developing some amazing work.
- You will be working on innovative products and with the latest technologies with a great team
If you have the skills to pay the bills, talented, work well in a small team then please APPLY NOW! By clicking below or contact Sam Elderfield on 9248 6263 or email