Front End Developer
- Work on our clients flagship environmental intelligence application making heavy use of AWS infrastructure with massively scaling compute farms across multiple regions
- Rare opportunity to experience working in a team of exceptionally capable & creative developers
- Truly Agile methodology
- High-energy but casual work environment
Join a team of front-end and back-end developers working on an Agile software project that will deliver a globally distributed, cloud application with a focus on high usability and functionality.
We are now looking to rapidly add a number of exciting features and functionality making use of distributed, auto-scaling and self-healing platform combined with a modern and highly optimised UI.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and implement new features of our flagship application
- Design code with high-maintainability and durability
- Participate in regular team planning and discussion meetings
- Extensive C# experience using modern frameworks and patterns
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL in general
- Experience developing internet facing applications
- Experience with Angular, Angular2 or React
- Experience with mathematical modelling and machine learning
- API development and integration experience
- Experience with a variety of AWS services
Please note, as part of the recruitment process, your development skills will be tested. If you think you have what it takes to impress and you like the idea of working with other highly capable developers, we would certainly like to hear from you.