Front End Developer
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
About the company
The client is responsible for the delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) led investments in clinical care, business services and smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated health system.
- Frameworks, with extensive demonstrated experience.
- Unit Testing methodologies and built using a Continuous Integration approach
- Any experience with Mocha, Jasmine, NodeJS an advantage
- Management of source code version control utilising a Source Control repositories such as GIT or equivalent
- Delivery of Modular, Object Oriented, and Responsive HTML5 based web applications
- Proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business
- Effectively balance competing
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!