Front End Developer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
What Your New Company Does
- They're a small but established company developing analytics software. This software gauges marketing and advertising spend and success for companies within the telecommunications sector.
What Will You Be Working On?
- The main project at the moment is around the SMS side of the business.
- You'll be developing responsive solutions that are cross-browser compatible (They use only the newest browsers, they're super 3018)
- Solutions will also need to be mobile responsive
- writing in HTML, CSS & TypeScript, and using vue.js, you'll be collaborating in an agile environment with a team of devs, all looking to iterate and develop solutions
- Using your UX knowledge, you'll be collaborating with the UX team, evolving the customer portal, and making sure to stay ahead of the latest trends
What Can They Offer You
- Generous Remuneration (Flexible dependent on experience)
- Sweet location in Brisbane's vibrant CBD
- Passionate and energetic colleagues
- Beer on tap!
What Skills Will Land You An Interview
- Intermediate Skills in: HMTL5 & CSS3
- The ability to identify common patterns in a codebase
- The knowledge and ability to debug code
- Familiarity with MVC Frameworks
- The capability to comfortably create pixel perfect interfaces from design collateral
Bonus Point For
- UX or UI Experience
- Exposure to .net & C#
- Experience using Sketch
- Vue.js Experience
- Exposure to Graphql
If you believe you can bring your experience and energy to a new company, and you think your skills meet the above criteria, I wanna hear from you!
Send across your resume and I'll be in touch!