Fraud Risk Analytics Leader
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Bonus - 20%|
One of the largest independent financial service providers is currently seeking a Fraud Risk Analytics Leader to join its high performing team. This Position has become vacant due to an internal promotion.
- Leadership in the area of fraud risk analytics (team of 4), rule development and customer profiling.
- Devise and utilise forecasting models for headcount planning across all Operational Teams within Fraud.
- Provide rule management advice on impact to fraud strategies associated with any business process changes, new products and initiatives.
- Work closely with the Fraud Operations team to identify, document and translate recent fraud patterns, trends and rings into preventative actions.
- Proficient with SAS
- Strong Leadership experience
- Successful track record in risk or fraud analytics
- Educated to degree level in mathematics, statistics or a related numeric field.
- Understanding of fraud and cyber-crime environment to influence business strategy decisions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong capabilities to articulate complex technical information. Strong facilitation and negotiation skills at all levels of the organisation.
For consideration, hit the 'Apply Now' button or for a confidential chat please call Andrew Douglas on 86291001.