Fraud & Risk Manager
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
This leading Tech Business are looking for an experienced and customer centric Fraud and Risk Manager to be responsible for eCommerce and Risk Management on all of their product offerings.
In this position you will be responsible for protecting the business and its customers against fraud whilst continuing to provide outstanding customer support.
- Creating, documenting and successfully implementing policies, procedures and controls to reduce fraud risk whilst taking into consideration business budgets;
- Provide daily reports and ensure internal processes are followed and kept up to date;
- Conduct fraud trends-analysis;
- Staff training in areas relating to fraud prevention and detection;
- Liaise with e-cash service providers, Finance team and business analysts to create an awareness and understanding of fraudulent activities and develop fraud prevention tools;
- Provide regular updates to the staffing and management team in regards to fraud and risk related matters;
- Day to day treasury functions including the screening of deposits and withdrawals;
- Ensure all Money-in and Money-out mechanisms are utilised to minimise credit card fraud;
- Screening new clients and conducting background and credit investigations on potential VIP customers;
- Must have previous 2+ years' experience in a similar position.
- Excellent customer service skills - promoting the company's ideology that the customers are the primary focus at all times.
- Knowledge of the gaming/gambling industry is highly desirable.
- You will be joining a new business with a start-up mentality whom are fast becoming industry leaders in their field.
- Amazing new offices!
- Fantastic culture and an in-house barista.
If this sounds like the position for you then please follow the link below to apply or send your resume through