|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Would you like to join a rapidly growing Energy business currently going through a period of transformation? Are you an experienced FP&A Lead that is looking to lead a best in class team? If so, then please read on.
I have a rare opportunity for an FP&A Manager to join a highly regarded Energy business. This would suit a proven FP&A Leader that has managed teams in the past, mainly through periods of change.
You will be joining an employer of choice, who are known to have an inclusive culture and offer flexibility and autonomy in the role. You will partner with an impressive leadership and be provided opportunities for development and progression.
You will be responsible for leading a team to deliver planning, budgeting, forecasting, management reporting commercial analysis.
- Lead the FP&A team in the Delivery of the annual budget, three-year plan, quarterly forecasts, management reporting and financial analysis
- Manage the design, construction and implementation of sophisticated, data-driven three-way forecast models which enable complex scenario modelling to provide clear visibility for future performance, cash position and projected growth
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team and offer strategic and commercial insight that will validate decision making
- Continuously improve processes and systems that will drive efficiencies
- Produce models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- M&A activity, due diligence and financial modelling on what-if scenarios for potential acquisitions
What will make your application stand out?
We are looking for a strategic, commercially focused finance professional with a demonstrated history in providing strategic insight, commercial judgement and strong relationship skills to execute key projects, increase business performance and grow profitability in a complex Organisation.
- CA/CPA qualification and extensive commercial experience, ideally within a complex environment
- A background in corporate advisory with exposure to acquisitions and the creation of detailed financial models would be highly regarded
- Resilience is key in this role as is the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- The ability to translate complex financial information in a meaningful way to a wide range of non-finance stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills are essential as is the demonstrable ability to build three-way financial models