|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$170000.00 - AU$180000.00 per annum|
Join one of Australia's largest services companies who supports 2 million people in New South Wales daily. They are currently recruiting for an FP&A Manager to join their management team.
As the FP&A Manager you will provide financial/commercial management support to the business. You will be responsible for all group planning, analysis and reporting. This includes revenue reporting, forecasting, 5-year planning and quarterly forecasting.
The company has a group consolidation function and you are responsible to package the monthly FP&A reports for senior management and investors. In addition to the FP&A function you will also be the custodian of the business tools (TM1/SAP) and oversee a corporate modelling analyst.
My client is looking to speak to candidates with training in the Big 4 firms as the role will also have a strong emphasis on valuation modelling.
- Manage and provide 5-year plans, budget and quarterly forecasting
- Produce financial modelling of consolidated financials (cash flow, balance sheet and debt metric)
- Produce board papers and presentations - monthly executive reporting pack (including cost allocations model, cashflow and debt metric evaluation)
- Provide support to key internal and external stakeholders (strategy, regulatory, treasury and shareholders
- System management - assist in various capacity to ensure that TM1/SAP projects achieved desired outcomes
- CA/CPA essential
- Preference will be given to candidates from a Big 4 environment combined with commercial experience
- Corporate modelling - building, reviewing an amending a wide variety of corporate models
- TM1 and SAP experience
- Strong track record of process improvement
Apply online today!
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance