|Location:||Botany, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Up to AU$125000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-known organisation with a track record of growth and stability. They're backed by a large investment group with a highly successful past. For the last several years, the company has looked inward to drive efficiencies - the future focus will be outward with this role supporting investments and growth.
The two main areas of this position centre on cyclical reporting and ad hoc analysis. The cyclical duties include:
- Preparation of financial reports including P&L & cashflows
- Management reporting for finances & some operations (to CFO + GM's)
- Commentary around variances
- Preparation around annual budget, forecasts + 5 year plan
The more ad hoc duties include:
- Periodic analysis + accounting on properties
- Updating the organisation's valuation model for investors
- Ad hoc treasury analysis
- Financial modelling around future investments + CAPEX projects
This is a highly visible role within the organistion and requires decision support / business partnering with all levels.
You will ideally be a CA / CPA qualified professional with experience in a similar capacity. This individual will need to be a strong communicator and able to work closely with senior leaders. Experience working across a property / logistics / infrastructure business is advantageous but not necessary. You will have the opportunity for mentorship with the FP&A Manager, thus financial modelling experience is not absolutely necessary and can be taught.
This is a great opportunity to get into a stable organisation and expand your skillset in a supportive environment. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below or call Fred Howe @ 02 9249 5027 with any specific questions.