|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
In this role, you will drive performance reporting and the forecasting process.
- Undertake reviews of annual budgets, forecasts and performance variances through an understanding of key business drivers and performance metrics.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and present to key members of the board.
- Review completed analysis of P&L and balance sheet reports across various divisions.
- Provide commentary on the budget and full year forecasts for the monthly board report.
- Implement best practice systems and procedures.
- Lead the analysis and modelling within carious business cases.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A minimum 7 years in the finance industry (not limited to).
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and manage change in a complex environment.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Big 4 experience would be highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.