Foreign Exchange Support Analyst
An exciting opportunity for a Support Analyst to join one of Austrlia's leading finance companies. Your role will be responsible for the production environment of a wide range of applications ranging from Pricing, Risk Management, Sales, and application support to the company's currencies franchise.
- These positions will be primarily focused on our electronic platforms.
- Work in close partnership with sales teams, application developers and infrastructure specialists,
- Provide the best in class support to our electronic trading community
- Create an effective client experience
- Maintenance of production environment
- Provide World class frontline IT and Application support
- Run the application production platform
- Provide quick resolutions to customer and staff their issues
- Hands-on investigation and issue resolution, incident management
- Drive stability, efficiency, and effectiveness improvements to generate success
- Calm and analytical when faced with major incidents on critical systems.
- Communicate effectively with technology partners on a regional or global basis.
Knowledge and experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Support & Infrastructure role
- Previous knowledge and experience of Foreign Exchange systems and practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or similar business area
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills including identifying user requirements
- Knowledge and experience using Oracle, SQL & NOSQL
- Knowledge & experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 - Windows 10, Exchange, Office 365, Skype for Business.
Skills and competencies
- Knowledge of system & application support.
- Quick learner of unfamiliar technology and products
- Windows & Linux Server Administration
- Tenacity and resilience, able to thrive in loud and high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Planning and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and conceptual thinker
- Customer focus/orientation
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, alongside global counterparts