Fixed Assets Accountant
Join a leader in Fast moving consumer goods.
As the Fixed Asset accountant, you will play a leading role in identifying improvement opportunities in the group's fixed assets registers. The successful candidate will have a strong background in working with fixed assets in a large business where they were actively part in rolling out new processes as well as reviewing the month end fixed asset accounting process.
- Ensuing best practice execution of all fixed asset accounting while processes are being modified
- Liaising with the wider finance team and other departments in the business to establish & document an appropriate fixed asset month end reporting rhythm
- Reviewing of fixed assets registers across the group, establishing and tracking remediation action for responsible teams
- Establishing efficient reporting processes for monthly Capex analysis & reporting
- Preparation of year end fixed assets reporting, including building system-based movement schedules and roll-forward schedules
- Identifying and developing opportunities to improve processes in accordance with business changes and manage the implementation of these improvements
- Playing a leading role in building fixed asset verification procedures to address internal audit findings
- CA/CPA qualified
- A min of 4 years fixed assets experience in a complex business
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the a robust E2E process across Fixed Assets and reporting
- Risk and governance experience with a strong understanding of key accounting standards
- Ability to partner & engage stakeholders at various levels & communicate effectively
- Experience with finance systems (SAP, Power BI, Alteryx, automaton experience preferred) Strong experience in a Business Services or Financial Accounting role