Fixed Asset Accountant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$400 - AU$450 per day + Super|
Ambition are currently recruiting for a Fixed Asset Accountant with an ASX 50 organisation on a 9 month contract. You will be joining an industry leading organisation that are experiencing a period of impressive growth. This role sits within their group function overseeing the Fixed Asset system while also gaining exposure to various projects and the reporting surrounding this.
- Maintain the fixed asset register for the group including capitalisation, depreciation and revaulation
- Project accounting and reporting for the wider business
- Support of the offshore team in areas relating to group fixed assets
- Ensure compliance to relevant reporting standards surround CAPEX reporting
- Drive and implement system improvements as well as general process improvements relating to fixed asset accounting
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with previous experience working with fixed assets, large CAPEX programmes and project accounting exposure. You will possess strong stakeholder management skills and a history of process improvement.
For more information please apply.