|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$10000.00 per annum|
Rapidly growing and profitable financial software and services firm whose customers include the world's top investment management, wealth management, banking and insurance firms.
The Associate FIX Analyst is responsible for implementing, testing, certifying and problem/support resolution for Clients. Additionally, the FIX Analyst will be responsible for:
- Coordinate with Clients vendor(s) to provide the following service-related functions:
- Problem troubleshooting, support, and resolution as part of a "Follow-the-Sun" support model.
- Configuring and customizing FIX connections.
- Testing and certification of FIX compatibility with brokers.
- On-going changes and enhancements.
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to clients.
- Ensure all Network Services database information and documentation is accurate and up to date.
- 1 year experience with FIX administration and support and/or Buy Side Order Management Software or background in portfolio management and trading system applications.
- 3 years' experience in the securities trading industry preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting.
- Database software experience.
To learn more about the role apply now.