Financial / Property Accountant - Property Investment Firm
My client provides investors with access to a portfolio of global, high quality properties and partners with some of Australia's leading real-estate operators offering huge capacity for future growth.
Their goal is to provide long-term solutions on a global scale by offering tailored solutions to each tenants specialised needs. Their culture is recognised as being motivated, progressive and team focused and they offer challenging roles and a desire to always promote from within.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the general ledger for month-end close.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management reports and analysis of variances against budget.
- Maintain project accounting processes including co-ordinating and managing journals.
- Run GL reports and extracts as required to support asset managers in their day-to-day and period-end activities.
- Assist with the preparation and lodgement of GST, BAS and Income Tax returns for all applicable entities.
- Support the preparation of year-end and interim consolidated financial reports.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA /CPA qualification.
- At least 2 years accounting experience.
- Strong people skills - a team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible working style with an ability to adapt to an evolving work environment.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services