Financial / Property Accountant
My client provides investors with access to a portfolio of global, high quality properties and partners with some of Australia's leading real-estate operators offering huge capacity for future growth.
Their goal is to provide long-term solutions on a global scale by offering tailored solutions to each tenants specialised needs. Their culture is recognised as being motivated, progressive and team focused and they offer challenging roles and a desire to always promote from within.
- Preparation of annual / quarterly financial statements (stand alone and consolidated) of Property Funds, including liaison with auditors / tax advisors and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the general ledger for month-end close for Property Funds.
- Lead the preparation of monthly management reports with commentary incorporating analysis of variances against budget and prior comparative periods.
- Participation in budgeting process for Property Funds, including preparation of underlying workings and files.
- Preparation of quarterly income tax calculations and fund payment calculations.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA /CPA qualification.
- At least 4 years accounting experience.
- Strong people skills - a team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible working style with an ability to adapt to an evolving work environment.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services