Financial / Group Accountant - Funds Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum + Super|
My client provides investors with access to a portfolio of global, high quality properties and partners with some of Australia's leading real-estate operators offering huge capacity for future growth.
Their goal is to provide long-term solutions on a global scale by offering tailored solutions to each tenants specialised needs. Their culture is recognised as being motivated, progressive and team focused and they offer challenging roles and a desire to always promote from within.
Reporting directly to the Australian Financial Controller, you will provide mentoring to more junior staff while contributing to the overall development of the accounting and finance team.
In addition you will:
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the general ledger for month-end close, including preparation and posting of month-end journals and accruals, general ledger reconciliations, and bank reconciliations.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management reports and analysis of variances against budget.
- Maintain project accounting processes including co-ordinating and managing preparation of journals, month-end and year end activities and completing necessary checks and reconciliations.
- Support the preparation of year-end and interim consolidated financial reports in accordance with IFRS.
- Prepare & Liaise with tax consultants on Income Tax returns.
Successful candidates will have:
- 7+ years of accounting experience.
- CA /CPA Qualification.
- Strong people skills - a team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible working style with an ability to adapt to an evolving work environment.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services