Financial/Fund Accountant - Funds Management
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is an Australian fund manager and financial institution with offices accross the globe. Based out of their Sydney office, this is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced reporting manager with hands on experience in statuatory reporting, fund distributions, tax and compliance for trusts to take the next step in their career.
This position will involve a broad range of responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Year end and ongoing financial reporting for a number of trust/property funds
- Preparation and review of periodic Management Reports
- Prepare and review Financial Reports in accordance with Accounting Standards
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Review / prepare tax calculations
- Preparation of distribution calculations
- Provide training to junior staff members
The successful candidate will be ambitious and driven, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling them to be able to build rapport easily with key stakeholders who are both internal and external to the organisation.
Funds experience is absolutely essential.
For a confidential chat, please call Charlie Fitzroy @ Ambition