Financial Risk Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$190000 per annum|
Exciting Opportunity to join the Financial Risk team. You will be responsible for the oversight and management of key business risks and processes, along with identification and management of transition risks from the various M&A transactions underway. The role will extend into Insurance, Pension & Investments, Share investing and Wealth.
This role will support both M&A and BAU business requirements as required -
The Wealth Financial Risk team is responsible for the development/maintenance/oversight of the risk management framework across all financial risk classes in the Wealth Australia Division.
Financial Risk includes risk to economic and regulatory capital, market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk and insurance technical (actuarial) risk.
Financial Risk also manages risk appetite activities across Australia, and oversights capital analysis, performance management and other capital governance activities (including ICAAP/ORFR and stress testing processes for five regulated (insurance and SRE) entities).
- Relevant tertiary qualification in either of the following disciplines - Accounting, Finance, or Quantitative
- Professional qualification in Accounting or Finance (i.e. CA, CPA, or CFA) or actuarial will be well regarded.
- SME knowledge and understanding of insurance and funds management industries.
- Experience in capital management, reserving or provisioning methodologies, and modelling will also be well regarded.
- Actuarial Background is preferable.