Financial Reporting Accountant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is an international funds management organisation which provides a wide range of investment and financial services. They are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent on offer. The services they provide include wealth management, budgeting, trade settlement and accounting.
- Respond to Unit-holder, Advisor and Fund Manager enquiries
- Regulatory, Statutory, Unit Pricing and Tax Reporting
- Identify and action client requests in a timely manner
- Supporting the efforts of the Account Managers, Client Services Managers by building and maintaining client relations
- Liaise with and manage relationships with Auditors
Successful candidates will have:
- 4+ years of Fund Accounting experience
- Willingness to learn and the desire to have a career in Fund Accounting
- CA or CPA qualification
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to coordinate workflow through prioritisation or tasks and diary management
- Sound numeracy and analytical ability.
- Strong networking, client management skills and sound communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit your resume. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking at taking the next step in your career, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential conversation.