Financial Reporting Accountant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is an international funds management organisation which provides a wide range of investment and financial services to high net wealth individuals. They are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent on offer. The services they provide include wealth management, budgeting, trade settlement and accounting.
- Validate and process unit-holder transactions, i.e. applicants, redemptions, switches, off-market transfers and deceased estate transmissions
- Respond to Unit-holder, Advisor and Fund Manager enquiries
- Regulatory, Statutory, Unit Pricing and Tax Reporting
- Maintain the quality of files, ensuring all appropriate documentation and information is updated and accessible at all times
- Supporting the efforts of the Account Managers, Client Services Managers by building and maintaining client relations
- Liaise with and manage relationships with Auditors
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years of Funds Accounting experience
- CA or CPA qualification highly desirable
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to coordinate workflow through prioritisation or tasks and diary management
- Sound numeracy and analytical ability.
- Strong networking, client management skills and sound communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.