The Financial Accountant will deliver accurate and timely year end statutory reports, including tax and APRA reporting. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Review Financial reporting to AASB reporting standards
- Assisting in the preparation of periodic Management Reports
- Review and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Reviewing tax calculations
- Reviewing distribution calculations
- Review monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting
The candidate will need to have strong experience in a Financial Reporting role, possessing knowledge of the Fund Accounting operations. A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting is highly desirable.
For a confidential chat, please contact Dijana Macinko at Ambition or APPLY NOW.