Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Would you like to join a rapidly growing technology business at the ground floor and play a key role in their future growth and success? Does partnering with some of the most well-known brands in the world excite you? Samsung, Apple, Google etc. If so, please read on as I have something a wee bit special for you.
I have a compelling opportunity for an FP&A Manager to join a recently listed Tech business. This would suit someone who has advanced modelling skills and would be able to build three-way models to aid the business in decision making.
You will be joining a very impressive leadership team and playing a key role within the business that will report directly into the CFO and help drive the future direction of the company.
- Manage the design, construction and implementation of sophisticated, data-driven three-way forecast models which enable complex scenario modelling to provide clear visibility for future performance, cash position and projected growth
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team and offer strategic and commercial insight that will validate decision making
- Produce models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- M&A activity, due diligence and financial modelling on what-if scenarios for potential acquisitions
What will make your application stand out?
We are looking for a strategic, commercially focused finance professional with a demonstrated history in providing strategic insight, commercial judgement and strong relationship skills to execute key projects, increase business performance and grow profitability in a complex Organisation.
- CA/CPA qualification and extensive commercial experience, ideally within a high growth tech business
- A background in corporate advisory with exposure to acquisitions and the creation of detailed financial models would be highly regarded
- Resilience is key in this role as is the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- The ability to translate complex financial information in a meaningful way to a wide range of non-finance stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills are essential as is the demonstrable ability to build three-way financial models
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or 'APPLY NOW' to be considered for this opportunity.