FINANCIAL PLANNER - MULTIPLE POSITIONS AROUND MELBOURNE AND CBD
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to AU$110000.00 per annum|
A leading Big4 bank you'll be joining a team of experienced professionals who manage an extensive range of financial and investment strategies for broad customer base. Our client is a leader in the financial advice industry with an outstanding reputation and unparalleled progression opportunities.
- Responsible for developing relationships with customers and offering advice, products and services to meet their needs.
- Generate business from our referral programs and your own networks.
- Identify and action client requests in a timely manner
- Work in a team environment, you will have access to mentoring and professional development.
- Maintain the quality of files, ensuring all appropriate documentation and information is updated and accessible at all times
- Adhere to all relevant internal policies and procedures
We are seeking someone who is culture and career focussed, with a customer-centric attitude. As someone who is passionate about the planning profession you will be looking for a sustainable long term career move.
Successful candidates will need to have:
- Completion of Diploma in Financial Planning
- RG 146 compliant for providing personal advice
- Professional Designation - CFP (min. CFP1 completed), FChFP (min. 1 & 2 completed), CA/CPA/CFA (fully completed)
- Previous experience in producing financial plans and dispensing advice for a variety of client needs according to the highest ethical standards
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
For a private discussion about the role please email: