Financial Planner - Bendigo based
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$12000 - AU$80000 per annum + Super|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
As part of their growth strategy they currently have an outstanding opportunity for a talented and motivated financial planner based in the Bendigo region. As well as working for an employer of choice who offer a fantastic salary and benefits package, you will receive warm referrals putting you on an immediate path for success.
- Conduct needs based customer interviews and provide solutions and recommendations based on customer need and objectives.
- Source new and service existing customers from Bank referral sources.
- Provide tailored financial planning advice to new and existing customers (Risk Protection and Investments - Managed funds, Superannuation, Bonds, Mortgage Funds etc.).
- Adherence to compliance requirements and industry best practice.
Successful candidates will have:
- Completed their Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning or equivalent.
- RG146 compliance.
- Demonstrated sales skills with a proven track record of achieving sales targets, ideally gained within the financial services industry.
- Strong networking and client management skills.
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services