Financial Governance Manager - Institutional Banking
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
- Execute an effective quality assurance (audit and monitoring) governance program across financial and regulatory reporting in Institutional Finance.
- Provide comfort to senior Finance management that controls are operating effectively to prevent a material financial or regulatory reporting error.
- Ensure the Institutional business remains compliant with Group Finance, operational and regulatory reporting policies and procedures.
- Support the development of improvement initiatives in Institutional Finance to drive operational excellence and strengthen controls.
- Support Governance initiatives to streamline, automate and simplify the activities of the governance program without compromising quality.
Successful candidates will have:
- Qualified Accountant - CA, CPA or equivalent (large corporate or professional services experience desirable).
- Experience in an audit role (large corporate or professional services experience) or a Risk/Controls position.
- Knowledge of auditing and financial reporting practices.
- Ability to negotiate and deliver business outcomes that provide efficient control enhancement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services