Financial Governance Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$180000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
- Perform tests for a designated area in accordance with Financial Reporting methodology and generally accepted auditing standards (professional auditing standards);
- Liaise with different personnel across the board to fine-tune and update the processes documented in the previous year, as well as to obtain evidence to support findings;
- Effective stakeholder management with divisional staff and internal auditors;
- Confidently and effectively communicate with senior personnel to enable timely and accurate resolution of queries/issues;
- Assist in Operational Governance Audit.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA/CPA background with a minimum of 5 - 10 years' experience;
- Experience in a Financial Services Institution;
- Eager to learn and absorb new concepts as quickly as possible;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services