Financial Crime Business Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is one of a 4 leading banks seeking an experienced financial crime BA to join their team to assist across critical projects.
You will be working across all financial crime prevention streams including sanctions, anti-money laundering (AML), KYC, due diligence, anti-bribery and corruption. The role will be focused on strengthening the financial crime risk management to comply with regulatory obligations.
- Develop detailed Business Process Specifications, Business Requirements and System Functional/Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement / development activities
- Plan, estimate, and report on Business Analysis activities & deliverables. Review and revise documentation in light of any new information and/or changes to initial assumptions, including implications for project time, cost, quality & risk.
- Recommend and justify the functional design to address the business needs to ensure the business understands the proposed design
- Coordinate and participate in the analysis of business documents to ensure effective solutions are delivered to the business
- Deliver effective solutions and business processes to provide BAU and project support for customers' requirements and objectives
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst - 5+ years
- Experience within Financial Crime with AML/CTF is a must
- Mixture of Business BA and Technical BA experience
- Proven track record of project experience end to end (concept feasibility/business case - delivery/implementation)
- Agile experience
- SQL experience for data extracts would be ideal
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills