Financial Controller - Global financial services firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$200000 per annum|
My client is a global financial services firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. Their innovative approach has created a high performance culture and they pride themselves on being able to offer first class career progression, a vibrant and enthusiastic environment, friendly and motivated staff and the knowledge that you would be working for an industry leader.
Your duties will include:
- Full Supervision of a 5 person finance team.
- Oversight of all accounting policies and procedures.
- Full responsibility for financial reporting including monthly board presentations.
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis.
- ASIC Compliance Reporting.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Previous experience as a finance manager / financial controller
- Finance leadership experience with the ability to initiate and adapt to change.
- The ability to and engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Pragmatic and able to adapt and flex as required within a dynamic environment
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
To be considered for this role please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services