|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Are you currently looking for a leadership role where you can help drive a business forward through Business partnering and improving their controls and processes?
Do you consider yourself as a Business Partner as well as Financial Controller, and are you looking to progress to GM or CFO in the future?
If so, please read on.
We are delighted to be retained by an International FMCG Company. Due to significant investment and several high-profile acquisitions, we are looking for a Financial Controller to join and take responsibility for two of their key business units.
Reporting to the CFO, The role is responsible for the following:
- P&L responsibility for two business units
- Work with business unit management to identify opportunities to optimise margins through pricing, promotions, rebates and loyalty programs
- Support program to maximise the intercompany purchases to increase Group margin.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and expense control
- Management of Credit and Accounts Payable teams
- Commercial Decision support and business partnering
- CA/CPA Qualified with experience managing a financial and management accounting function in a complex organisation
- Experience in Business Partnering role, supporting a GM or BU Leader
- Exposure to M&A would be advantageous
- A mindset of continuous improvement
If you would like to join an Organisation that is growing considerably and building a best in class leadership team, then I would like to hear from you.
APPLY now or call Kris on 03 8629 1047 for a confidential discussion.