One of Australia's leading early education providers is recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their team.
Reporting to the CFO you will oversee a team of two and be responsible for the end-to-end finance function. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both financial and management accounting with the ability to work with high volumes in a fast-paced environment.
Due to continuous success the company is growing rapidly, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a potential IPO in three years and gain equity in the company.
- Providing monthly reporting packs to the executive management team - including commentary and interpreting financial info
- Preparing Profit & Loss statements, balance sheet recons, cash flow projections and forecasts based on financial performance.
- Managing the collection and distribution of GST / PAYG / and payroll tax commitments as well as other statutory returns from time to time on terms of statutory requirements.
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Compile and deliver financial budgeting and reporting
- Coordinate the financial and accounting operations to meet statutory requirements;
- Preparation and delivery of all financial analysis and reports
- Record monthly lease journal entries and complete account reconciliations.
- CPA/CA qualified
- Preference will be given to candidates from an Education/Schools/Property background
- Managerial experience essential
Apply today to be part of this vibrant and hardworking team.
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance