|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$105000 per annum|
Ambition are working with a renowned Financial Services Organisation who are seeking a newly qualified Financial Analyst to join their team who have a strong track record of internally promoting talented individuals. In this role, you will be assisting with performance reporting, budgeting, forecasting and value analysis.
- Play a key role in the financial reporting, planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders to understand business drivers.
- In-depth variance analysis.
- Design and develop Excel templates to assist with reporting requirements
- Creating financial models and dashboards.
- Ad hoc duties and reports where necessary.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Relevant CA or CPA qualification (newly qualified).
- A willingness to grow and evolve with the business.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- A minimum of 3 years in financial services or Big 4.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit your resume. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking at taking the next step in your career, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential conversation.