Financial Analyst - Growing Property Firm - $90K + Super
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||$90K + Super|
This organisation is a leading property group based in Sydney's CBD. They have grown rapidly, boast an impressive asset portfolio and have a large development pipeline. Due to continued expansion, there is currently an opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join the team.
The Financial Analyst will support the Finance Manager by delivering insightful analysis and management reporting to drive business performance. Key deliverables of the role include:
- Preparation of month-end results and management reporting including board reporting inputs
- Deliver timely and insightful financial plans, forecasts and analysis
- Analyse financial results and performance linked to business drivers
- Co-ordination of monthly and long-term forecast process, including updating of models and business communication
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve issues, leverage opportunities and influence business performance
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of risks and opportunities
To ensure success in this role, you will ideally be CA qualified and looking to make your first or second move from the Big 4 or leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms. Excellent stakeholder engagement and the ability to adapt in a high energy, fast paced environment will also be important.
This is a highly visible role with a growing corporate. The role offers the opportunity to gain a broad view of the organisation, work with a strong mentor and directly impact the ongoing success of the business.
To apply, please click apply now below or contact Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045