Financial Analyst - Entertainment Sector - North Shore Location
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate|
Highly sought after employer within the Entertainment sector is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join the team due to internal promotion. This organisation have a demonstrated track record of developing careers and rewarding their employees. They continue to expand through investing in innovative development of their product offering as well as acquisition.
As Financial Analyst, you will partner with multiple business stakeholders to drive growth for the largest and most profitable division. Key deliverables include:
- Provide insightful analysis, clear commentary and actionable outcomes on key drivers for performance and trends
- Provide reporting and analysis of sales, gross profit, inventory, capital expenditure and overheads
- Drive the preparation of the annual operating plan based on key drivers in line with business time lines
- Take ownership and accountability for delivering results through follow through on key actions with both Finance team and commercial business partners
- Drive best practice forecasting, including clarity on drivers / insights, cause of change analysis and risk & opportunities management
To ensure success in this role, you will be CA/CPA qualified (or nearing completion) and have gained experience within a faced paced / high performance environment. You're ability to engage and influence non-finance stakeholders will play a key role and TM1 experience will be advantageous.
Aside from attractive remuneration, this organisation offers state of the art working facilities and a collaborative and inclusive culture. Additionally, they offer flexible working and fantastic employee benefits.
To apply, please click apply now below or contact Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045