Financial Analyst - Big 4 second mover
Join a global player within mineral resourcing who employs 15 000 people around Australia.My client is a Fortune 500 company with a global presence listed on the LSE and HKEX.
Currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst, the focus of this role will be to provide necessary financial analysis to support the business. Reporting directly to the FP&A Manager my client is looking for a self-starter who can work independently and are not afraid to question the status quo.
Dealing with key stakeholders in different time zone the successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to solve problems and queries.
Candidates with a background in the Big 4 with 1- 2 years commercial experience will be given preference.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly reporting submissions across the business
- Support for Mergers & Acquisitions and corporate structuring activities
- Ad-hoc analysis to assist senior management
- Responding to analysis questions from global parent entity and dealing with external stakeholders
- CA/CPA qualified
- Big four background with 1-2 years' experience in a commercial role
- Preference will be given to candidate who have worked with big data analysis in the past
- Strong understanding of IFRS and the ability to work with senior stakeholders globally
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual who wants to work for a company with global opportunities.
Only Australian citizens/ permanent residents will be considered for this role.
Apply today, as my client can conduct interviews this week already.
Senior Consultant : Commerce & Finance
02 9249 5035